Inside Sales Manager
Graphitene is a 2nd generation nanomaterials company engaged in research, development and sale of the highest quality, most advanced form of graphene: Graphitene™. Our manufacturing methods are designed in every phase to be massively scalable to meet the requirements of our largest focus industries that produce concretes, composites, performance coatings. As well as renewable energy generation and storage businesses. Graphitene is a complete solutions company that works directly with end-users, and has developed a world-class production facility in N. Lincolnshire, U.K., designed for easy scale up of production to hundreds of tons per year. The product quality has been independently characterized and validated by major corporations, academic institutions and industrial partners.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Manager that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Base pay is competitive, Opportunity is unlimited, and we offer ownership and cash rewards and incentives for star performers.
• Driving sales at our many Distributors in Europe, America and Asia
• Inside sales to Academics & R&D
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate executives for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Sales management & training of resellers and distributors
Proven inside sales experience: minimum of 3 years in a quota carrying channel sales role with demonstrated achievement
Fully understand the importance of and possess: